UBB Store

Brother DR-250 Drum Unit Tambour
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Brother DR-250 Drum Unit Tambour
Price: US $49.95

⭐ CONDITION: New, in sealed package.


πŸ”± DETAILS: Designed for use with Brother printer models including DCP-1000, MFC-4800, MFC-6800, and IntelliFax-2800/2900/3800.


πŸ“ LOCATION: South Los Angeles, CA 90002


🚚 SHIPPING: Handling time is 1-3 days. I usually ship orders out on Tuesdays and Fridays. But if you need it shipped immediately just let me know.


IF YOU’RE LOCAL: we can set up pickup or I can deliver for an extra cost depending on distance.


πŸ“Έ See photos for condition as I try my best to cover every angle. What you see is what you will get. Let me know if you have any questions, happy to answer.


Follow my store for more opportunities to snag great finds. Thank you for visiting my shop!



Buy Now