New. Box shows signs of shelve and storage wear but contents are new and unused. Please see pictures to assist with description. All items will be shipped the most cost-efficient way via USPS, FedEx, or UPS. I reuse shipping supplies as much as possible and I only ship to the confirmed address and are not responsible for undeliverable addresses.
International, Alaska, Hawaii and US Protectorate shipping available upon request. Buyer pays shipping calculated by location via shipping tool.
OVERNIGHT and 2ND DAY AIR available at buyers expense.
I am not an authorized dealer of this product and any warranty included with the product may not be honored by the manufacturer.
Any new, sealed, unopened, or items altered in any way are not eligible for return.
My goal is to make every customer 100% satisfied with their order. When you receive your order take a minute to leave me positive response at . Please do not simply leave a neutral/negative response if you had an issue with an item. If you are not satisfied, please let me know before leaving response. Please send me a message through and let meknow how I can earn your satisfaction!
B10
