UBB Store

CAT5e Networking Cable NEW Staples LOT 14 ft + 7' Connects 2 Devices High Speed
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
CAT5e Networking Cable NEW Staples LOT 14 ft + 7' Connects 2 Devices High Speed
Price: US $12.99

You are buying twoCAT5e Networking Cables from Staples. One is 14 ft. and the other is 7 ft.The items are new and both packages are mostly sealed. The 7' package has a ding / dent in the plastic causing a small opening. There are some storage wear dings to the plastic but the items are protected and in new condition. See photos enlarged for details as they are part of the description.

Please see all of myother great sales that I am more than happy to combine shipping on (just letme know when all sales are complete) or feel free to email me with anyquestions. Additional shipping on items isusually no more than $1.00 for each additional item (added to the highestshipping total) or in MOST cases - FREE SHIPPING.

For returns: Save originalpackaging as instruction will be given as to returning in the originalpackaging. I try my best to describe the item accurately. If I make a mistake,please know that it is a mistake and I will take care of it. I want you to behappy with your item and I want it to be a positive transaction for us both.Let me know if there is a problem before posting bad response so that I have achance to correct it. Let’s treat each other with respect and discuss anyproblems. NOTE: Items that are returned NOT due to an errorin the listing will have a 20% restocking fee deducted from the amount of therefund. This fee to is to help compensate for postage fees, deliveryconfirmation, labels, listing and final value fees, and paypal fees. If Imade an error in the listing there will not be any restocking fee. Items must be returned in the same conditionthat they are received, including New items must be returned in new conditionand in the original packaging.

International Buyers–NOTE:


Buy Now