UBB Store

CardScan Executive 600C Pass-Through Color Scanner USB Sync Excellent Condition
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
CardScan Executive 600C Pass-Through Color Scanner USB Sync Excellent Condition
Price: US $12.49

Welcome! Thank you for visiting my listing!


I appreciate your interest in this listing. If you have any questions about this item or need further details, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm here to help and want to ensure you have all the information you need to make an informed decision.


Free, No Questions Asked Returns


For your peace of mind, I offer free returns on this item for up to 30 days after purchase. If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund — No Questions Asked.


I strive for excellent customer service and want you to be delighted with your purchase. Your satisfaction is my number one priority.

Thank you again for considering this listing. I look forward to assisting you!



Buy Now