Cisco 1900 Series CISCO 1941 Version 05 Integrated Service Router Govt Surplus For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Cisco 1900 Series CISCO 1941 Version 05 Integrated Service Router Govt Surplus
Price: US $59.00
You are offerding on 1 (ONE) Cisco 1900 Series version 05 Integrated Service Router These are in great condition its rack mountable form factor and LAN ports, it provides seamless connectivity to your network. This Cisco 1941 is Government Surplus in great working order. I have 18 of these so that the item u receive may not be the one in the picture. They are all in the same shape with a small scratch or Scuff but all work as intended! I deal in Liquidations and Closeouts, Estate Sales and Have a personal extensive collection of things that I regularly buy and sell etc. Lots of my items are new, Boxes may have casewear See Pictures and Know that we show all flaws to actual product. And check my store If you see something here its almost for certain I have other things like it in my store! I will be adding A LOT of these for sale in the coming weeks! Link Below My collectibles come from a large collection not many are perfect but some are I dont sell junk If it has flaws I try my hardest to make sure you can see it in the pictures. I will document and show any damage specifically in the Pictures and list in description. I will package good and ship via Priority mail FedEx or UPS! Makes a GREAT Gift! For Collectibles ~ These are un-restored collectibles with bright color and a clean overallappearance. It may have general signs of use, such as slight fold/roll wear,seam separation, tape residue, pin holes or minor tears. Which I would disclosein the description and with detailed pictures. see full-color images forgreater details. This figure condition most likely grades Excellent to Mint , Condition is subjective but please make your own determination from the picture here.The poster pictured is the exact one you will receive. Click here to go to my store