UBB Store

Cisco Catalyst 3560G Series PoE WS-C3560G-48PS-S 48-Port Gigabit Switch, (WORKS)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Cisco Catalyst 3560G Series PoE WS-C3560G-48PS-S 48-Port Gigabit Switch, (WORKS)
Price: US $74.95
Please READ the entire description and LOOK at all of the provided photographs before making your purchase! ThisCisco Catalyst 3560G Series PoE WS-C3560G-48PS-S 48-Port Gigabit Switch has been power tested only but will still come covered under my FREE 30 day return/refund guarantee. I purchased it as a working unit and I trust my vendors. I have attached a PDF copy of the user's manual for this switch to this listing for your convenience. This unit will come with a 4' standard power cord. It will also come with the pictured rack mounting ears. If you have any questions about this or any of the quality items that I have for sale here on please do not hesitate to contact me.PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM OR ITEMS COME ONLY WITH WHAT IS PICTURED UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED!!!Licensing Etc....Please note that I am not responsible for licenses, passwords, operating systems (unless otherwise stated), upgrades, and general software. PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION & LOOK AT ALL OF THE PHOTOGRAPHS Thank you very much If any issues arise, please contact me personally before you open a return. I might have a better solution for both of us.
INTERNATIONAL BUYER
Import duties, taxes, and other additional charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying. YOU MUST USE 's International purchasing platform or have a United States shipping address!!! Please, under no circumstance assume that I am covering these costs even if you send me an offer and I accept it unless we have discussed this before you make your purchase. You will be charged a VAL, an additional shipping charge (from customs to you), and possibly an import charge, and all applicable taxes. These will show up itemized for you at the time of your checkout. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by offerding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer.
I Invite you at this time to please follow me here on . I Try to keep my inventory fresh by updating it several times a week. You never know what might show up in my store. Following me makes it so much easier to check my inventory, see special deals that I offer from time to time, and to be able to send me messages to make requests for items that you don't see in my store. I am always open to new ideas. I have made it my mission to offer the very best customer service that I possibly can! It's very important to me that ALL of my customers are completely happy with their purchases! Thank you for your time.Chris Minniear
PLEASE NOTE: I have provided a few different shipping options below. Please choose the one that best suits your situation or contact me if you need something other than the shipping services that I have provided. Let me know what you need and I can make the adjustments before your purchase.

Buy Now