Commodore AMIGA Trapdoor Cover & Expansion Port Cover for A500/A500+ #06 26The description of this item has been automatically translated. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
100% Original PHOTOS!
Original Commodore/AMIGA Trapdoor & Expansion Port Cover, Amiga 500 & A500+
good condition / good condition!
"I sell many Amiga/Commodore items, e.g. cases, chips, keyboards, floppy disks, cables, games, magazines, accessories. Please take a look at my other offers.
If you purchase multiple items, only the actual shipping costs will of course be charged. You can buy and pay directly. I will refund any excess shipping costs paid. "
100% Original PHOTOS! Original Commodore/AMIGA Trapdoor & Expansion Port Cover, Amiga 500 & A500+ good condition / good condition! "I sell many Amiga/Commodore items, e.g. cases, chips, keyboards, floppy disks, cables, games, magazines, accessories. Please take a look at my other offers. If you purchase multiple items, only the actual shipping costs will of course be charged. You can buy and pay directly. I will refund any excess shipping costs paid. "
