UBB Store

Compaq Deskpro EN Pentium III 667 MHZ 256 Mb Windows 2000
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Compaq Deskpro EN Pentium III 667 MHZ 256 Mb Windows 2000
Price: US $275.00
Compaq Deskpro EN Pentium III 667 MHZ 256 Mb Windows 2000
-Windows 2000 SP4
-6 GB HDD
-256 MB memory
-Matrox millenium G400 video card
-Optical drive
-100 MB ZIP drive (I will include a few blank zip disks)
- New CMO battery
-NO FLOPPY DRIVE - Drive controller does not work
-Monitor not included
Please contact me prior to leaving bad response. I will do my best to solve any problems
I have tested this system and it works fine but i cannot offer a return on it if something fails afterward. I would not list it if something is wrong.
**Please message me for accurate shipping cost.. This PC is big and weighs 42 pounds. Contact me for a cheaper shipping cost.

Buy Now