Compaq LTE ELITE 4/75CX Laptop #1 - AS IS Display Comes On For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Compaq LTE ELITE 4/75CX Laptop #1 - AS IS Display Comes On
Price: US $109.00
Turns on. Gives error before completing boot. Displays error. Study photos carefully. This vintage equipment is sold as is with no warranty of any kind. No returns. Note, internal power supply requiring common appliance cord as shown. Boot appears to start but does not complete. This is left over from my fathers estate. I have not opened it or attempted any service. I only plugged it in to see what would happen. It's fresh for your diagnosis. I am not a computer repair person.