UBB Store

Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-5600 DIMM XMP
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-5600 DIMM XMP
Price: US $415.00
Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 32GB (2x16GB) – Open Box / Never UsedBrand: CorsairSeries: Dominator Platinum RGBCapacity: 32GB (2x16GB)Memory Type: DDR5Speed: 5600MHzModel/Part Number: CMT32GX5M2B6600C36WConfiguration: 2 x 16GBColor: WhiteCondition: Open Box – Never UsedThis Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 RAM kit is open box but has never been used or installed in a computer. The RAM was purchased for a PC build I was putting together, but I ultimately decided to give up on the build and no longer have a use for the memory.The RAM has been kept in excellent condition and has never been installed, powered on, or used.Features* 32GB total capacity (2 x 16GB)* DDR5 memory* 5600MHz speed* Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB* White finish* Premium RGB lighting* 2-stick dual-channel kit* Great for gaming, productivity, and high-performance PC buildsWhat’s Included* 2 x Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB DDR5 RAM modules* Original packaging, as picturedPlease look closely at all listing photos for the exact condition and items included.I’m selling this simply because I gave up on the PC build I was working on, so this RAM is no longer needed. It’s a great opportunity to pick up a like-new/open-box kit without the RAM having been previously installed or used.Ships securely packaged to help ensure it arrives safely.

Buy Now