UBB Store

Crucial 32GB 2x16GB DDR4-2666 UDIMM RAM CT16G4DFD8266.M16FE
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Crucial 32GB 2x16GB DDR4-2666 UDIMM RAM CT16G4DFD8266.M16FE
Price: US $199.00
Pre-owned - goodCrucial 32GB 2x16GB DDR4-2666 UDIMM RAM CT16G4DFD8266.M16FE

I am listing a two-module Crucial by Micron desktop memory upgrade for a compatible DDR4 computer. This is a practical option for replacing existing desktop RAM or increasing system memory when the computer supports the listed module type and speed.

I photographed the modules and labels so I can provide the exact part number and printed specifications for comparison with your system. I recommend checking your motherboard or computer manufacturer's memory-support information before ordering, including supported DDR4 capacity, speed, voltage, and module configuration.

I am listing this pair in pre-owned condition and have described the visible condition separately below. Please feel free to ask questions, and please review the photographs before purchase.

Highlights
  • I am offering 32GB total capacity in a 2 x 16GB configuration.
  • I am including Crucial by Micron branded desktop DDR4 memory.
  • The modules are rated DDR4-2666 / 2666 MHz.
  • The printed electrical rating is 1.2V with CL19 latency.
  • I am offering standard 288-pin unbuffered UDIMM modules.
  • Both modules show part number CT16G4DFD8266.M16FE.
Tech specsBrandCrucial by MicronModel / Capacity32GBConfiguration2 x 16GB modulesMemory TypeDDR4 SDRAMSpeedDDR4-2666 / 2666 MHzForm Factor288-pin UDIMMVoltage1.2VCAS of ManufactureMalaysiaCondition

I am listing these modules in pre-owned condition. The visible boards, labels, and gold contacts appear intact, and I do not see cracks, chips, or bent contacts in the photos. Please review the photographs for the exact cosmetic condition.

What's in the box
  • I am including two Crucial by Micron 16GB DDR4-2666 UDIMM modules.
Compatibility

I am listing these for compatible desktop computers that use DDR4 288-pin unbuffered UDIMM memory. Please confirm motherboard support for DDR4-2666, 1.2V memory, total capacity, and a two-module configuration before purchase.

Shipping & handling

I will protect the modules in anti-static packaging with padding and ship them securely in a small box.



Buy Now