UBB Store

Crucial 48GB DDR5-5600 SODIMM Laptop Memory (2x24GB) RAM PC5-44800 -Fully Tested
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Crucial 48GB DDR5-5600 SODIMM Laptop Memory (2x24GB) RAM PC5-44800 -Fully Tested
Price: US $599.99
Crucial 48GB DDR5-5600 SODIMM Laptop Memory(2x24GB) RAM PC5-44800Fully Tested
The Crucial 48GB DDR5-5600 SODIMM Laptop Memory is a high-performance RAM module designed for laptops. With a total capacity of 48GB spread across two 24GB modules, it offers fast data transfer speeds at 5600MHz. The SO-DIMM form factor makes it compatible with a wide range of laptop models, and the lifetime manufacturer warranty ensures long-lasting performance. Ideal for demanding tasks such as gaming, video editing, and multitasking, this RAM upgrade is a reliable choice for enhancing your computing experience.
Please NoteAll of my products are genuine, authentic goods. Occasionally I sell open box products, or productsthat have damaged packaging, orthat may be previously used. I always try to disclose the specifics of the item and package condition within the listing details. Feel free to ask questions about anything listed.
Please view my response and make your purchase with confidence!

SHIPPING:Normal Shipping days are Monday - Friday. I ship items out on the next business day (Mon.-Fri.) upon receiving cleared payment.

I ship using USPS Mail and offer a 30-day return policy, unless otherwise stated in the listing.

RETURN POLICY:All my accessories are described to the best of my ability.I will be happy to answer any and all questions, measurements etc. just please ask!

ALL RETURNS MUST BE IN THE SAME CONDITION IT WAS SHIPPED TO YOU. ALL TAGS MUST STILL BE ATTACHED



Buy Now