UBB Store

Custom Gaming PC Desktop Computer Build READ FULL DESCRIPTION
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Custom Gaming PC Desktop Computer Build READ FULL DESCRIPTION
Price: US $250.00
I offer custom-built PCs tailored to your budget, style, and performance goals. Whether you're into competitive FPS, streaming, or modded games, I can build something that fits you perfectly.
I’m also currently growing my account, so I take every build seriously and put extra care into making sure you’re happy with the result. I have years of experience building gaming setups and helping people get the most value possible for their money, no junk parts, no sketchy sellers.
💬 How It Works:
Message me first with your budget and what games you want to play. ($500 or higher)
I’ll recommend the best possible build for your price.
Once you approve the parts, you can pay using another site (i know has a policy of not selling outside of , but i cant sell on here because the minimum handling time is under 3 days and i cant build and buy parts under 3 days, also takes taxes and fees)
This is a custom built PC. I will build it after your order is placed build time is 5, 10 days before shipping. Please message me first to choose your specs and confirm availability."
🖥️ I can do all types of builds:
Budget 1080p gaming
1440p/4K setups
White or RGB-themed builds
Stream-ready PCs.
------------------
The price listed here is just a placeholder. Final price depends on the parts we decide on. Please message me before buying.
📦 Shipping: Secure and fast via tracked carrier!
💲 Minimum price: $500

Buy Now