High-End Custom White RGB Gaming PC – i9-13900K / RTX 4080 ROG Strix / 32GB DDR5 / 3TB NVMeSelling my high-end custom gaming PC originally purchased from Paradox Customs. I bought this as an extremely high-end gaming/showcase system, but I simply don't have nearly as much time for gaming anymore. At this point, this PC is honestly more than I need for what I use a computer for, so I'd rather pass it along to someone who will actually get the use out of it.This is a premium custom-built system, not an off-the-shelf gaming PC. It was built with high-end components and a major emphasis on both performance and the white/RGB aesthetic. The PC has been well cared for and is in very good overall condition for its age.SPECS
CPU: Intel Core i9-13900K Raptor Lake – 24 Cores / 32 Threads
GPU: ASUS ROG Strix NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 16GB White Edition
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix Z790-A Gaming WiFi
RAM: 32GB G.Skill RGB DDR5-7200 CL34 White
Storage: 3TB Total NVMe Storage
2TB PCIe Gen 4 NVMe – 7,400 MB/s
1TB PCIe Gen 4 NVMe – 5,200 MB/s
CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken Elite 360 RGB White 360mm Liquid Cooler
Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO White
Fans: 9x Lian Li Uni Fan SL120 V2/Infinity White RGB
Power Supply: 1000W Gold ATX 3.0
GPU Mount: PCIe 4.0 Vertical GPU Mount
RGB: Lian Li Strimer Plus V2 Motherboard + GPU
Additional Display: 5–7" Internal LCD DisplayCONDITION
The PC is in very good overall condition for its age and has been kept clean and well cared for. The hardware configuration has remained unchanged since it was originally built.All pictures in this listing are of the actual PC and components being sold. I have included multiple pictures showing the interior, GPU, motherboard, cooling, RGB setup, rear of the system, packaging, and overall condition.The system's BIOS and chipset drivers have also been updated.Normal Signs of Use
As with any used PC that has been handled and used over the years, there may be some very light/minor surface scratches on the tempered-glass panels. Nothing stands out significantly or affects the appearance of the system under normal viewing, but buyers should expect normal signs of use for a system of this age.Please review all pictures carefully for the best representation of the cosmetic condition.IMPORTANT NOTE – REAR LCD / EXHAUST FAN MOUNTING
I want to be completely transparent about one minor issue with the rear LCD display/rear exhaust fan assembly.Two of the original screw mounting points have broken/melted off, so the assembly was secured to the case with zip ties. The assembly remains in place and usable, but it is not currently secured using the original mounting points.The buyer can either re-secure the assembly using their preferred mounting method or remove the LCD assembly and install/use a standard rear exhaust fan instead.This is a mounting issue with the rear assembly, not a problem with the main PC components. Pictures of the rear of the PC are included so you can see the current setup.Please review the pictures of this area carefully before purchasing so there are no surprises.WINDOWS / OPERATING SYSTEM
Windows is NOT currently installed.I wiped the system before selling it so that none of my personal information remains on the PC. The buyer will need to install their preferred operating system.The original build included Windows 10 Pro, but there is currently no operating system installed on the machine.GPU PACKAGING / ACCESSORIES
The original molded interior packaging for the ASUS ROG Strix RTX 4080 is included, as shown in the pictures.I do not have the original outer retail box with the GPU artwork, so please note that the pictured molded packaging is what is included.I also have the original accessory/ring that came with the GPU.WHY I'M SELLING
I originally purchased this because I wanted an extremely high-end gaming PC and showcase build. It definitely delivered on that.However, I simply don't have the time for gaming anymore that I used to, and this system has become overkill for what I personally need from a computer. Rather than letting a high-end system sit unused, I'd rather sell it to someone who will actually put it to use.The original build was a premium custom configuration with approximately $4,515 in listed hardware, software, and build services, before any applicable taxes, shipping, or other charges.This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a high-end custom white/RGB gaming PC without having to source and assemble all of these components themselves.PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING
Please review all pictures carefully, particularly the rear LCD/exhaust fan mounting issue and the normal signs of use described above.The PC is being sold as pictured and without an operating system currently installed.I have provided the specifications and condition information as accurately and completely as possible so there are no surprises for the buyer.Thanks for looking!
