DELL INSPIRON 1545 WITH INTEL CELERON CPU ANGELS BASEBALL 1961 TOP For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
DELL INSPIRON 1545 WITH INTEL CELERON CPU ANGELS BASEBALL 1961 TOP
Price: US $199.00
DELL INSPIRON 1545 WITH INTEL CELERON CPU ANGELS BASEBALL 1961 TOP I have two of these computers because I have twin grandsons The second has a Minnesota Twins Baseball lid. That's another sale. Both are well taken care of. This sale is for the Angles lid 1545. I have installed a WD 250GB SSD drive, there was nothing wrong with the originaldrive, just SSD is much faster. . SSD alone speeds up any computer because there are no spinning platers, just fast. It comes with 4GB RAM, onboard webcam. DVD-CD drive (most new computers do not have this drive), New battery (I do not warranty batteries) New after market AC adapter, works great. Windows 10 Pro is installed and activated. Huge hard drives lure one into storing a lot of stuff. Later it may fail and loose all. Flash drives are cheap and a excellentplace to store your work. My warranty 30 days. Any return is paid for by the buyer. I have been repairing laptops and computers since 1989. I have kept these up to date and in working order. Buy it now $199.00 plus $19.00 S&H by FedEx ground.