UBB Store

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
Price: US $139.99

DELL 5820

DOA WARRANTY

You are offerding on a used Dell Precision 5820 workstation.

Power cord is not included.

Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz 8GB RAM NO HARD DRIVE (includes 4x caddies)

nVidia Quadro P400 video card with 3 x mini display ports

425w power supply missing the bezel over the hard drive caddies

no operating system


I TRY TO LIST MY PRODUCTS AS ACCURATELY AS POSSIBLE,

BUT I AM A ONE-MAN OPERATION AND SOMETIMES ONE MAN MAKES MISTAKES.

IF YOUR ITEM ARRIVES AND IS NOT AS DESCRIBED/NOT WORKING,

CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I CAN CORRECT THE PROBLEM!!!



Buy Now

Related Items

Too many requests.