UBB Store

Deco  01 V2 XP-PEN Tablet 10" x 6.25 Inch Drawing Tablet 8192 Levels
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Deco 01 V2 XP-PEN Tablet 10" x 6.25 Inch Drawing Tablet 8192 Levels
Price: US $60.00
Dec 01 V2 XP-PEN Tablet 10" x 6.25 Inch Drawing Tablet 8192 Levels Dec 01 V2 XP-PEN Tablet 10" x 6.25 Inch Drawing Tablet 8192 Levels

Click images to enlarge

Description Offered for your consideration is Deco 01 XP-PEN Tablet.  It measures 10" x 6.25". Drawing tablet with 8192 levels.
 
 It has been gently used only twice. A great gift for yourself or someone you love.

Please feel free to email me any questions or concerns. I want my customers to be happy with their purchase!

 

 
 


 PaymentI accept Pay Pal and can only ship to your registered Pay Pal address. I appreciate your prompt payment.Terms of SaleFeel free to email me any questions you may have PRIOR to offerding. I always try my best to accurately describe the item. I also take detailed pictures. Let me know if I have missed anything of importance to you. I want my customers to be happy and to come back!About UsPlease help me to continue my 5 Star Rating. Should there be any problems, kindly contact me first. I promise we can work it out! 
  Get images that
make Supersized seem small.Showcase your items with Auctiva's
Listing Templates!


THE simple solution for sellers.


Track Page Views With
Auctiva's Counter

Buy Now