Dell 16 Plus DB16255 Notebook Laptop Silver 2025 Model, 16-Inch Display For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The Dell 16 Plus DB16255 Notebook Laptop in Silver is a sleek and powerful device with a 16-inch display, ideal for both work and entertainment. Equipped with an AMD Ryzen 5 processor, this laptop offers fast and efficient performance for everyday tasks. The 2025 model ensures the latest technology and features, making it a reliable choice for users looking for a high-quality notebook for the modern era.Brand new. Direct from Dell. Opened only to confirm it is not defective and works properly. Was gifted this model after purchasing my own a month earlier. I sometimes think I should have kept this one as I like the separate number keyboard to the right which the one I purchased first does not have. I will be mailing this to its new owner in the original box packaging that I received it in. Thanks for visiting.