Dell 24" LED Monitor, Full HD 1080p Widescreen, Model S2421HN For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dell 24" LED Monitor, Full HD 1080p Widescreen, Model S2421HN
Price: US $120.00
FOR LOCAL PICKUP ONLY TO LAKEWOOD,CA 90715. For sale is a used and very good/excellent condition Dell S2421HN 24" Full HD 1080p widescreen LED monitor which includes a tilting stand, power cord, HDMI cable, and original packaging. This monitor works great and is in great condition, I have simply replaced with larger size and 4k for my office requirements. I have a 2nd identical monitor available for sale also but it does not have the box or packaging if interested in 2 monitors. I am open to offers.