UBB Store

Dell Alienware 38" Curved Monitor - AW3821DW - 144Hz, G-SYNC, 1ms, 2300R, G-SYNC
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dell Alienware 38" Curved Monitor - AW3821DW - 144Hz, G-SYNC, 1ms, 2300R, G-SYNC
Price: US $650.00

Used monitor but in like new condition! I used it for my PC setup that I barely used since I got my macbook.


Comes with monitor,power cable,HDMI,USB transfer cable & display port cable. Will update if I have anything else.


Monitor is in excellent shape, no scratches or marks, it's literally like a new monitor. I also have the backplate.


Pickup only, any questions feel free to ask!!


Dell Alienware 3821DW Ultra wide IPS Monitor.



THE RGB LIGHTS ATTACHED TO THE MONITOR ARE NOT INCLUDED!!!



Buy Now

Related Items