UBB Store

Dell Alienware - AW3425DW 34" 3440x1440 240Hz QD-OLED Ultrawide Gaming Monitor
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dell Alienware - AW3425DW 34" 3440x1440 240Hz QD-OLED Ultrawide Gaming Monitor
Price: US $500.00
Selling:
  • Dell Alienware AW3425DW monitor.
Reason for Selling:
  • I upgraded to a newer monitor and have no use for this one anymore.

What's Included:
  • Monitor with Stand.
  • Original Box.
  • 1x Power Cable.
  • 1x HDMI Cable.
  • 1x DisplayPort Cable.
  • 1x USB-A to USB-B Cable.

Condition: Used: Like-New
  • Minor scratches on the base of the stand (see image).
  • Sliding Pads slightly protrude from underneath the monitor from wear (see image).
  • The monitor panel shows no signs of wear/use.
  • No Scratches on the Panel.
  • No Dead Pixels.
  • No signs of Burn-In.
  • No Audible Coil Whine.

Warranty:
  • I bought the monitor from Dell's website on September 4th of 2025, and it came with a 3-year warranty.
  • Dell's website specifies I can transfer the warranty ownership to a new user.
  • The monitor's warranty should be valid through September 4th, 2028.
  • If you would like me to transfer ownership of warranty to you, please message me after purchasing, and I will begin the warranty transfer process once I have received payment and the monitor has been delivered (I will need to know your name and address to complete the warranty transfer process).

Other Notes:
  • Please do not message me with offers. I intend to sell via sale only. Thank you.


Buy Now