UBB Store

Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop 2016 Black with Battery and 45W Power Adapter
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop 2016 Black with Battery and 45W Power Adapter
Price: US $42.00

The Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop 2016 in black is a reliable and versatile notebook with a 15.6-inch screen size, powered by an Intel Celeron processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM and a 45W power adapter, making it suitable for everyday tasks. The laptop also features HDMI, SD card slot, and USB 2.0 connectivity options, along with a HDD storage type for ample storage space. Perfect for users looking for a compact and efficient machine for work or leisure.


Laptop and battery only, I was able to turn it and it started to reset for me, but then it crashed and had black and white lines across the screen. The laptop then powered off and I haven’t been able to power it back on since, I removed the hard drive but everything else is in intact. Some of the screws at the bottom are missing.


The laptop did have windows installed on.



Overall, this item is ready for your enjoyment. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via message. I will try to respond within a couple days. Unfortunately, I cannot ship internationally unless you use the global shipping program. Please look closely at all the pictures, as what you see is exactly what you’ll receive.



Buy Now