UBB Store

Dell Inspiron 7700 AIO 27-inch
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dell Inspiron 7700 AIO 27-inch
Price: US $275.00
The Dell Inspiron 7700 AIO 27-inch is an all-in-one desktop computer that features an Intel Core i5 11th Gen processor, 8 GB of RAM, and a 512 GB SSD for fast and efficient performance. It has a 27-inch touchscreen display, making it suitable for office and casual computing tasks. With NVIDIA GeForce MX330 graphics, it can handle basic photo and video editing needs. This Dell Inspiron model is equipped with Windows 11 Home operating system, HDMI connectivity, and a sleek form factor for a modern and functional workspace solution. I’ve had it for 5 years, and it is still in really good condition. The only reason I’m selling it is because I want to buy a laptop.

Buy Now