UBB Store

Dell Optiplex GX280 Desktop Win XP, Pentium 4 80gb, Floppy, CDRW Serial
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dell Optiplex GX280 Desktop Win XP, Pentium 4 80gb, Floppy, CDRW Serial
Price: US $85.00

This unit is been sold as is

I have posted pictures of the internals


Seems to be missing ram

That's as far as I can tell

Normal wear from age and use

Unit powers up but the fan starts kicking in super fast and increasingly getting louder. Sounds like a jet plane.

lol

Please look at the photos to see actual item and conditions

Im not responsible for what could be in the hard drive.

Flea market find

If you want I can remove the hard drive and ship it without it. Just let me know



Buy Now