Dell XPS 15 9560 Laptop 15.6" I7, 16GB RAM, GTX 1050 Ti, 512GB SSD For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Selling my Dell XPS laptop. It is in perfect working condition, and it will include the original charger which is also in great condition. A few years ago I replaced the battery with a new unit, so battery life is solid. I've dusted the internals, and I repasted the GPU and CPU on the day of listing to improve thermal management. It is on a fresh install of Windows 10, so you'll just need to boot it up and enter your information or install your preferred operating system. Feel free to reach out with any questions.