UBB Store

Desktop Gaming Tower Ryzen 5 4600G 16 GB DDR4 500GB HDD +160GB HDD RX6600xt
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Desktop Gaming Tower Ryzen 5 4600G 16 GB DDR4 500GB HDD +160GB HDD RX6600xt
Price: US $520.00
I’ve had this PC for over a year and it has run perfectly in every title I played. With 60+ fps in games like:
Spider-Man 2
Apex
Forza 6
Call of Duty and more…Installed with Windows 11, giving you an easygoing experience to download your games and jump right in and begin playing. Has been used also for light video editing, music production, and streaming. Very small on desk footprint, takes up similar space as a Xbox series or PlayStation 5.SPECS:
Hp Desktop Mo1-f1224
Ryzen 5 4600G
16 GB DDR4 @3200Mhz (dual channel)
MSI Radeon RX6600xt 8GB
500GB 2.5” HDD
160GB 3.5” HDD
400W Power supply
Noctua 80mm fanUpgraded my PC which is the only reason I’m selling it, contact me if you have any questions.

Buy Now