UBB Store

E-Z Ink Cartridge Replacement for Canon PGI-280XXL CLI-281XXL Expiry: 11/28/2020
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
E-Z Ink Cartridge Replacement for Canon PGI-280XXL CLI-281XXL Expiry: 11/28/2020
Price: US $38.00

Expiry:11/28/2020


New and sealed.


Comes exactly and only as shown.


Please see photos for full details and use them as the main part of the description.


Buy with confidence as I offer a no-question ask and 30-day return policy and I have been rated best seller.


If you are happy with your purchase, please do not forget to leave me a 5-star response and I shall do the same for you.


Local pick-up is also available.


Thank you for looking.


Notes: Add us to your list of favorite sellers & check back for cds, dvds, records, remote controls, ink cartridges, and a lot more.


I am a part of ’s global shipping program so I can only ship to countries specified therein. Should you have any question, please don’t hesitate to send me a message via messaging system.


I have been rated best seller since 2011. I welcome you to review the positive response posted, I am proud of them. I have worked so hard to please my customers by offering fairly priced items that are described with care and in depth and I strive to ship within 24 hours. Be assured that I intend to continue my reputation of outstanding items and services. My response rating reflects that of conscientious seller, as does my glowing reviews.


Item will be sanitized and carefully packed before sending out.Please wash your hands regularly with soap and warm water, and stay healthy and safe.

Buy Now