UBB Store

EPSON DuraBrite Ultra Ink Cartridge, 252 XL Black Noir, Sealed
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
EPSON DuraBrite Ultra Ink Cartridge, 252 XL Black Noir, Sealed
Price: US $12.00

EPSON, DuraBrite Ultra Ink Cartridge

This features 252 XL Black Noir

Measures 1 3/4 x 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches

The cartridge is sealed but the listing is for this one ONLY, Inkjet

No box or instructions, sorry I do not know which printer this goes to

New and never used, no original box. Item comes from a smoke-free and pet-free home.

The shipping for this is $6.00 USPS Mail. Package can be late if weather in your area or route is bad. I ship business days - Monday through Saturday.Any extra shipping over $1 will be refunded when I print the label.



Buy Now