EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB GDDR6 Graphics Card (08G-P4-3173-KR) For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB GDDR6 Graphics Card (08G-P4-3173-KR)
Price: US $179.99
This GPU was in a gaming PC for a few years, but is otherwise in perfect condition. Confirmed to fully functional on 10/3/2026. I kept the original packaging because I am a huge nerd, so I'll ship it in that. 's automated description is as follows: The EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB GDDR6 Graphics Card (08G-P4-3173-KR) is a high-performance GPU suitable for gaming and graphics-intensive tasks. With 8GB of GDDR6 memory, it offers smooth gameplay and seamless multitasking. The card features DisplayPort, HDMI, and USB-C connectors, making it versatile for various display setups. It is equipped with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 chipset, supporting DirectX 12 and OpenGL 4.5 APIs for enhanced graphics performance. Additionally, the card is G-SYNC/FreeSync compatible and offers multiple monitor support, along with RGB lighting for a customizable look.