UBB Store

Elo I-Series 2.0 AiO 15.6" FHD Touchscreen i5-8500T 8GB 128GB - vPro (E692448)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Elo I-Series 2.0 AiO 15.6" FHD Touchscreen i5-8500T 8GB 128GB - vPro (E692448)
Price: US $1440.00
Laptops & TabletsDesktopsMonitors & TV'sServers & WorkstationsNetworkingCameras & ProjectorsStorage

Brand New Sealed Unit 

*
  • Elo I-Series 2.0 All in One 
  • 15.6" 1920 x 1080 LED Touchscreen Display 
  • i5-8500T 2.1GHz 6-Core 
  • 8GB RAM 
  • 128GB M.2 SSD 
  • No Operating Speakers - Yes 
EASY RETURNSUNBEATABLE PRICEFAST & FREE SHIPPINGNo questions asked.Hi-Tek. Low-Cost.Same business day.  About Us

Tekbuff is a multi-brand e-retailer focused on your budget with unbeatable pricing. We are committed to providing a superior shopping experience, with rapid delivery of your products with no Shipping

Your item will ship today if your order is placed on a business day before 3PM Eastern Time (ET), unless otherwise stated. Contact us for Next Day Shipping options.

  Returns

Returning an item purchased from Tekbuff is easy and hassle free. Just send us a return request and a prepaid shipping label for all the items being returned will be provided to you.

  Payments

Payment methods are handled by .com directly and are listed under 's Payments section.

Brand New Sealed Unit * ---Elo I-Series 2.0 All in One ---15.6" 1920 x 1080 LED Touchscreen Display ---i5-8500T 2.1GHz 6-Core ---8GB RAM ---128GB M.2 SSD ---No Operating System ---WiFi ---Bluetooth ---Built-in Speakers - Yes

Brand New Sealed Unit 

*
  • Elo I-Series 2.0 All in One 
  • 15.6" 1920 x 1080 LED Touchscreen Display 
  • i5-8500T 2.1GHz 6-Core 
  • 8GB RAM 
  • 128GB M.2 SSD 
  • No Operating Speakers - Yes 
EASY RETURNSNo questions asked.FAST & FREE SHIPPINGSame business day.UNBEATABLE PRICEHi-Tek. Low-Cost.

Brand New Sealed Unit 

*
  • Elo I-Series 2.0 All in One 
  • 15.6" 1920 x 1080 LED Touchscreen Display 
  • i5-8500T 2.1GHz 6-Core 
  • 8GB RAM 
  • 128GB M.2 SSD 
  • No Operating Speakers - Yes 


Buy Now