Entry-Level Gaming PC with 2060 Super GPU and i-7 4790 Cpu For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Entry-Level Gaming PC with 2060 Super GPU and i-7 4790 Cpu
Price: US $550.00
Gaming PC and 1080P 165hz monitor. Specs are in pictures. PC looks nice with three customizable RGB fans inside. Very capable in 1080P gaming on just about any game, 100+ fps. Perfect PC for someone who does not need something ridiculous and wants everything they need to play or work minus a keyboard. $550 OBO.Willing to trade up to a better PC, or for more money as I have a PS5 and controller I don't really use as well. Good condition, as I clean the inside often to prevent it from breaking down. No stick drift on controller.