Listed for your consideration...Epson 99 Ink Cartridges Lot of 10 T0992, T0993, T0994, T0995 & T0996 OEM Sealed!
Brand New and Factory Sealed - Expiration dated unknown, looks like it came from Retail Box where the date was.
Please look over all the photos for details.
Nice find.
We are happy to combine shipping on multiple purchases!
Please shop our other store listings at …
Please note: All sales are final, unless I inadvertently make a mistake in a listing. If you purchase an item and there has been a mistake in the listing, please kindly message me within 7-calendar days of delivery of that item for a return/refund.
- I do not clean or repair jewelry, or any other items listed. I leave that up to the buyer.
- Please read the full description and view all photos for any wear, fading or scratches … I list and photograph any/all that I have noted upon item inspection.
Color: Although I make a sincere photographic effort, due to the differences in screens and set-ups, item color may vary slightly in person.
Thank you for looking.
Happy Shopping!
