UBB Store

Epson WorkForce WF-2930 Wireless All-in-One Printer "NO INK"  Please Read
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Epson WorkForce WF-2930 Wireless All-in-One Printer "NO INK" Please Read
Price: US $25.00

Epson WorkForce WF-2930 Wireless All-in-One Printer "NO INK" Please Read

This printer worked great. The firmware updated last week and then it would not recognize the ink cartridges. After researching I found out that the new firmware will not allow non-Epson ink cartridges. There are workarounds (ChatGPT will outline them step by step) such as rolling back the firmware.

Or you can buy real Epson cartridges.

I have another printer so I don’t want to spend anymore more money or time on it.

Everything worked perfectly until the upgrade.


Epson WorkForce WF-2930 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer.


Functions: Prints, scans, copies, and faxes.


Connectivity: Features Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct for printing from smartphones and computers.


Workflow: Includes a 30-page Auto Document Feeder for scanning and copying multiple pages.


Capacity: Contains a 150-sheet rear paper tray



Buy Now