UBB Store

Ez Dupe 1 to 1 DVD/CD Disc Copy Duplicator - Video & Audio Media Disc Backup ...
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ez Dupe 1 to 1 DVD/CD Disc Copy Duplicator - Video & Audio Media Disc Backup ...
Price: US $64.27

The EZ Dupe 1 to 1 DVD/CD Disc Copy Duplicator is a reliable and efficient tool for duplicating video and audio media discs. With its capacity to create exact copies of your favorite movies and music, this silver duplicator is perfect for backup and archival purposes. The EZ Dupe brand ensures quality and compatibility with a variety of disc formats, making it a convenient and cost-effective solution for all your media duplication needs.


Will not duplicate copyright protected disc's.


The DVD Rom drive works fine. Reads everything CD and DVDs no problem.


I cannot get the DVD writer to recognize a DVD +/- R disc. I have tried several brands both -/+ . None seems to be compatible. CDs burn fine. I switched out the DVD writer with one of my own and it works great. Shown in photos. I am NOT including my DVD writer. Simply wanted to test. I am selling what I originally acquired. I called the company and they said it was a compatibility issue. So it could be you have blank DVD disc's that will work?


I will include the specs if you wanted to replace the DVD writer drive. It's very easy if you have ever changed out a PC drive? It's very similar.


Please see all photos. Thank you



Buy Now