UBB Store

Fanless Industrial Mini PC, 5x LAN (4x PoE), 16DI / 16DO Digital I/O, SIM, 9-36V
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Fanless Industrial Mini PC, 5x LAN (4x PoE), 16DI / 16DO Digital I/O, SIM, 9-36V
Price: US $249.99
Brand New, shipped in original packaging
Specs:
CPU - Intel Core i3 7100U, 2 Cores + 4 Threads, base clock of 2.40GHz
Memory -Crucial SODIMM 8GB DDR4 2400MHz (system will downclock to 2133)
Storage -No storage included, space for 2.5" Sata drive
Connectivity & Features
Digital I/O (16 DI / 16 DO Terminal Blocks)
4x PoE LAN + 1x Gigabit LAN Ports
Wide Voltage DC Input (9–36V Terminal Block)
SIM Card Slot & Antenna Knockouts
Serial DB9 Ports (Front)
Heatsink Chassis
(sn:61410)

Buy Now