UBB Store

GEMS Kids Universal Tablet Case (Fits Tablet Sizes 7-11 in.) w/4 Pack of Stylus
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
GEMS Kids Universal Tablet Case (Fits Tablet Sizes 7-11 in.) w/4 Pack of Stylus
Price: US $19.99
GEMS Kids Universal Tablet Case (Fits Tablet Sizes 7-11 in.) w/4 Pack of Stylus- Brand New Factory Sealed!
  • Brand: GEMS
  • Item: Kids Universal Tablet Case with 4-Pack of Stylus Crayons
  • Fits Tablet Sizes: 7-11 inches
  • Fits Brands: Universal
  • Case Design: Dinosaurs
  • Case Color: Blue
  • Stylus Crayons Color: Green
  • Quantity: 1 Tablet Cover and 4 Stylus Crayons
  • Brand New Factory Sealed!
  • Please See Pictures for Condition
  • Some boxes are not Mint. They do show shelf-wear (including bends, creases and dings mostly in the top hanging part with peg hole.) This does not affect the items. All items are guaranteed to be in perfect brand new condition.
Kids Universal Tablet Case:
  • Folio Case with Built-in Screen Cover
  • Folding Stand with Adjustable Viewing Angles
  • For Ages 6 and Up
  • Magnetic Closing Clasp
  • Universal Fit for Most Tablets Sizes 7-11 in.

Kids Tablet Stylus Crayons:
  • Easy to Hold Crayon Shape
  • Soft Rubber Material
  • Vibrant Color Patterns
  • For Ages 6 and Up
  • Works with Most Tablets & Smartphones
  • Height: 3.5 in.
Shipping:I normally ship the same day or next day. I pride myself on shipping quick. But I do have job outside of so sometimes I am not always able to ship same day.
Combined Shipping:I do combine shipping. It should automatically calculate for you when you add items you would like to purchase to your cart. Ifnot,please send me a combined shipping request before you purchase. Combined shipping cannot be added once purchase has been made.
Returns:Returns are accepted if item is still in theBrand-NewFactory Sealed Condition. If item has been opened, tampered with, or damaged in any way the return will be denied.If you have any questions about an item,I will do my best to answer it for you. If there is any issue with your item,please contact me and I will be happy to help. All return shipping will be paid for by the buyer.
Thank you for viewing my sale. I look forward to earning your business time and time again. I am not a big business. I do this as a hobby and passion. I enjoy bringing good deals for everyone to enjoy. Your satisfaction is my main objective. I would love the opportunity to earn your5-starresponse. Give me a chance and you will not be disappointed. If for any reason you have an issue with anitem,please let me know so I can fix it.


Buy Now