GENUINE LOT 2 EPSON #802-I MAGENTA INITIAL INK WORKFORCE WF-4720 4730 4740 NEW For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
GENUINE LOT 2 EPSON #802-I MAGENTA INITIAL INK WORKFORCE WF-4720 4730 4740 NEW
Price: US $19.00
***READ*** These cartridges are Initial / Startercartridges. They were from a mislabeled batch, but should be model # 802-I. If your printer was manufactured or purchased after 2019, or if you have updated your firmware since 2019, these cartridges may not be compatible with your printer. Please check to ensure your printer will accept initial cartridges. Lot of two Genuine and Brand New Epson DuraBrite ULTRA Ink Cartridges in factory sealed retail bags. Part #s:802-I Initial Cartridges - Magenta (lot of two) For use with Epson WorkForce Pro: WF-4720/4730/4734/4740 Buyer pays $6.00 shipping and handling.