GIGABYTE GA-X99-Phoenix SLI and GIGABYTE GA-X99-Designare for parts not working For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
GIGABYTE GA-X99-Phoenix SLI and GIGABYTE GA-X99-Designare for parts not working
Price: US $175.00
Hello. I have a Gigabyte GA-X99 Pheonix and a Gigabyte GA-X99 Designare Motherboard for sale. This items are being sold "As Is" and is a No return item so please be aware of this. That is why it is listed as a "Parts not working item" They are really clean and the Pheonix works, but does weird things. I will do my best to describe what I know. Also, If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them. It turns on and boots into bios and into windows, but randomly crashes in Windows and restarts. It has not crashed on me when it is in bios though. Another thing it does is when using more ram then the 4 orange memory slots it will turn on, but then keep turning itself off and on to no end. But when using the 4 orange slots it works fine? Yeah weird... The Wifi and bluetooth cards works good. I dont see any bent pins? All PCIE slots work. I do not have the IO Covers for either boards. All LEDs on board work too. I have done all I know which isnt all that much... Lol.. This sale is for just the motherboards. No ram, no processor or anything else. I personally think that something is wrong with it, but dont really know? The Designare Motherboard if I remember correctly turns on but black screen. It looks to me that it has a missing CPU pin? Please see pics. It comes with original box but no other accessories. If you have any questions I will try and answer them to the best of my knowledge. Thank you and have a blessed day!! :-)