BRAND NEW AMD Ryzen/Vega 12 Logical Core APU (CPU+GPU) DESKTOP / GAMING COMPUTER! Fully Assembled, Plug and Play!
FREE HDMI CABLE INCLUDED, Free WIFI N AdapterPROCESSOR (CPU): AMD Ryzen 5 5600G APU (4.4 GHZ Turbo) 6 Core / 12 Logical Thread APUw/ NEW AMD Wraith Cooler - Operating System Sees/Uses 12 CPU Cores!
MOTHERBOARD: AMD A520 Socket AM4 Micro ATX Motherboard W/ HDMI
Gigabit LAN
HD AudioUSB 3.0SATA IIIRyzen Upgrade PathDDR4
VIDEO (GPU): APU DirectX 12 Graphics AMD VEGA 7 Compute Cores 1900 MHZMEMORY (RAM): 16GB(Kingston, Corsair, G.Skill, TEAM, Name Brand) DDR4 3000 MHZ+ Dual Channel Gaming/High Performance RAM w/Aluminum Heat Shields
Solid State Drive: 1TB (1 Terabyte Class)NVME M.2 SSD - NVME SSD are Minimum 10x Faster than Standard Hard Disk Drives!CASE: Corsair 4000DBlack Gaming TowerW/ Side Window
- Mid Tower
- USB / Audio Front Ports
- 2 Internal 3.5" Drive Bay
- Front USB 2.0/3.0
- Front HD Audio
POWER SUPPLY: 450+ Watt Peak High Efficiency ATX PSUOperating System: Windows 11 Pro
I have sold many computers and components on , and I have very satisfied customers, just check my response.Buy it now price is set and will ship ASAP. Thanks!
Every system is FULLY testedtwice – First at assembly time, and again before shipping out.
·All drivers and manuals that areavailable will be included.
·All system components will becompatible to each other!
·All Systems are fully insured and packagedwith great care.
·I offer free technical support.
·I can customize to a certain extent,simply message me!
·All reasonable offers are considered in atimely fashion.
·I have constructed most of these systemsbased on the best price to performance ratio, for you, the buyer.
·The pictures provided are for aestheticrepresentation of the product. The components listed are what will be inthe system.
