Gaming PC desktop water cooling | i9-12900K | RTX 2080 OC 8 GB| 64GB DDR4 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Gaming PC desktop water cooling | i9-12900K | RTX 2080 OC 8 GB| 64GB DDR4
Price: US $1199.00
Gaming PC desktop water cooling. Selling this gaming PC I inherited from a family member. I've personally never used it so I'm not sure exactly how old it is and I'm not really a tech guy. Ready to plug and use immediately.If this posting is up, the computer is available. Comes with 1L bottle of EK CryoFuel Clear premix (opened 65% full) and 250ml EK SuperFlush concentrate i9-12900K | RTX 2080 OC 8 GB| 64GB DDR4 | 1.5 TB SSD $1,199 OBO