Genuine FUJI XEROX Phaser 6270 Photobook Printer BL Belt Unit 16280274 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Genuine FUJI XEROX Phaser 6270 Photobook Printer BL Belt Unit 16280274
Price: AU $101.38
Genuine FUJI XEROXPhaser 6270Photobook Printer BL Belt Unit 16280274Unopened and unused Genuine FUJI XEROX Phaser 6270 Photobook Printer BL Belt Unit 16280274 Genuine FUJI XEROX Phaser 6270 Photobook Printer BL Belt Unit 16280274
Click images to enlarge
Description
Genuine FUJI XEROX Phaser 6270 Photobook Printer BL Belt Unit 16280274 Unopened and unused
Payment I accept PayPal and Bank Deposit. Pick up is also welcome if you live in the vicinity. Shipping All items are carefully packaged and well protected. I do not charge a packing and handling fee and will combine items providing the safety of the goods is not compromised. Terms of Sale I list all items as accurately as I am able and offer a money back guarantee should the item differ from the details provided. About Us I value my customers and will endeavour to make each transaction pleasant and satisfactory. Contact Us You may contact me through the message system. Images sell! Get Supersized Images & Free Image HostingCreate your brand with Auctiva's Customizable Templates.
Attention Sellers - Get Templates Image Hosting, Scheduling at Auctiva.com.