Genuine HP 503A Magenta & Cyan Toner Cartridge Factory Sealed Q7583A, Q7581A For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Up for sale is aGenuine HP 503A Magenta & Cyan Toner Cartridge Factory Sealed Q7583A, Q7581A. These are both new and sealed, as you can see in the pictures above. There isn't much to say on this one. Just make sure it's the model you need before buying. I hope it finds someone who gets good use out of them. Take a good look at the pictures and see what you think. I'm pricing this low and paying for the shipping, which will be more with the increases and these have some weight to them and are a big size to ship. I may ship with FedEx or UPS, depending on the buyer's location. I ship within 24 hours of receiving payment. If you have any questions EXCEPT offers, feel free to ask before buying. *I will ship both inside of a bigger box and bubble wrap them. That is how I ship all toner, so be sure you are ok with that.* For HP Laserjet: CP3505, 3800