UBB Store

Genuine HP LaserJet 42X Q5942X High Yield Black Toner - NEW
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Genuine HP LaserJet 42X Q5942X High Yield Black Toner - NEW
Price: US $149.99

You are looking atGenuine HP LaserJet 42X Q5942X High Yield Black Toner - NEW

This item is New and factory sealed. The box may show some various forms of wear such as writing or small dents. What you see is what you get. Please see pictures for details. Item isinHand and Ready to ship. May even ship the same day.

Comes from a pet free and smoke free home. Please ask all questions prior to offerding, I will answer them as quickly as possible.


  • Free Shipping, which includes tracking.
  • Item usually ships within 24 hours after cleared payment is received.
  • I ship Monday-Friday usually early in the AM EST
  • I will ship to the address provided to me through .


Buy Now