UBB Store

Genuine Vintage Logitech Cordless Computer Keyboard Model Y-RCP140 - No Receiver
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Genuine Vintage Logitech Cordless Computer Keyboard Model Y-RCP140 - No Receiver
Price: US $19.99

Up for sale is a Logitech Y-RCP140 ergonomic wireless keyboard. It does not have the dongle.

Condition: Good condition, untested. Powers on and attempts to sync.

I find a bunch of interesting stuff so please check out my other Items.

I try and get item shipped within 48 hrs after payment. I stand behind everything I sell if you have a problem with something please contact me before leaving response. You never know what I will find so please check out my other items.



Buy Now

Related Items

Too many requests.