Gigabyte A520I AC Mini-ITX AM4 Motherboard DDR4 WiFi + Antennas I/O Shield
Condition description:
Purchased for a compact Mini-ITX PC build that was never completed. Components were installed during the build, but the system was never put into regular service. The board has been stored since. Includes the original Wi-Fi antennas and rear I/O shield shown in the photos.
Main description:
Gigabyte A520I AC Mini-ITX motherboard for AMD Socket AM4 processors.
AMD A520 chipset
Mini-ITX form factor
2 x DDR4 DIMM slots
PCIe x16 expansion slot
M.2 storage support
4 x SATA ports
Onboard Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
Gigabit Ethernet
DisplayPort and HDMI outputs
USB 3.2
Purchased for a compact Mini-ITX video-editing PC build that I ultimately did not complete. Components were installed during the build, but the computer was never put into service after I was issued a Mac Studio for work. The partial build has remained stored since.
Included with the motherboard are the two Wi-Fi antennas and rear I/O shield pictured.
Please review the photos for the exact board, accessories, and cosmetic condition.
Other components from the same unfinished Mini-ITX build are listed
