Greenbox Ink Cartridge Replacement 4 Pack For Inkjet 972X
This 4 pack of Greenbox ink cartridges is the perfect replacement for Inkjet 972X. It is compatible with Greenbox printers and comes in black, yellow, magenta and cyan colors. The cartridges are made of high-quality materials and measure 4 inches in height, 11 inches in length and 9 inches in width. They are perfect for your printing needs.
Condition Description
New
Why Buy From Me
⭐ Top Rated Plus Trusted SellerI take pride in fast shipping, secure packaging, and honest descriptions. Your satisfaction matters — I stand behind every item I sell.
Combined Shipping:I happily combine shipping on multiple purchases to save you money. Simply add items to your cart and request an invoice before checkout, or message me for a quote.
60-Day Returns:Shop with confidence! Returns accepted within 60 days of delivery. Item must be returned in original condition. Buyer pays return shipping unless item arrives damaged or not as described.
Shipping:All items are packed with care and shipped promptly within 1 business day. Tracking always included.
Collectors Note:I specialize in vintage and mid-century holiday décor, ornaments, and timeless treasures. Follow my store to see new listings added weekly!
Thank you for visiting!
I appreciate your support of small, independent sellers who preserve vintage charm for the next generation.
