HDD External Lot Wd2500i032-001 250gb Seagate Freeagent Goflex 3tb Untested For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HDD External Lot Wd2500i032-001 250gb Seagate Freeagent Goflex 3tb Untested
Price: US $54.99
The 250gb WD drive boots up but did not appear in disk manager in windows. The 3tb Seagate does not power up.
It is very possible that these are not the right adapters for these devices and that both devices work but I am not making guarantees. I believe these are the right adapters however as I pulled them from an estate sale.
That is why the price for both is low. No returns offered
Comes with necessary cables
Might be good for a reseller who has time to troubleshoot and get these working.