UBB Store

HP 131a Cyan and Magenta new unopened and a full set used .
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP 131a Cyan and Magenta new unopened and a full set used .
Price: US $120.00
My printer died so I am selling HP 131a Cyan and Magenta new unopened. Then I have the ones that were in the printer. I wrapped in plastic and boxed. They are all HP brand no garbage brands. Used 1 Black 50% left, 1 Magenta 75% left, 1 Cyan 50% and 1 yellow 90%. All % are a guess based on the printer gauge. You may see the gauge on the photo. No shipping cost I will pay. My loss is your gain.

Buy Now