You are looking at a pre-owned HP LP3065 30" Widescreen LCD Computer Display 2560 x 1600.
This monitor was my go-to favorite monitor for Windows XP gaming in all of its 16:10 glory.
This monitor is fully functional and the condition is noted below:
There are some minor scuffs and scratches along the bezel just from normal wear and tear
There’s a spot on the monitor up towards the top which is less than an inch where some of the screens coating has come off - it’s not dead pixels and it’s only noticeable under specific conditions. It causes a small spot of like purple checkering, you’ll see it in the photos I zoomed in on. It’s small and minor but it’s there.
There’s a small scratch on the screen near the bottom right, photos included.
The rubber seal part that used to go around the stand where you’d snake the wires through has completely dried out and deteriorated.
With the screen on super bright and showing all white I noted some slight yellowing of the screen at the edges which I honestly didn’t even notice until someone had tested a monitor in a similar way
If you have any specific needs or questions let me know; I tried to include as much detail as I could in the photos.
