Gaming Laptop with original packaging, charger, and box.OMEN by HP Gaming Laptop 16-xf0033dx, Model Number 7N9X4UA#ABAAMD Ryzen 9 7940HS APU, 16GB SODIMM DDR5 SDRAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 with 8GB of VRAM, 16.1” FHD IPS LED Display (300 nits, 165Hx).
This is an excellent laptop in good condition. There are normal signs of use, some scuffing on the top of the lid and on the bottom of the case, and some wear on the keyboard. There is a small scratch to the paint on the side of the top of the lid, see the pictures. There’s a few scuffs to the undercarriage where the paint has worn away, and at the corners. It has never been dropped, only occasionally put in a laptop sleeve and moved. Everything works great, the screen looks great, and it has recently been serviced by HP. I will freshly install Windows and give it a charge before sending it out. I’m the first and only owner, it comes from a smoke and pet free home, and I’ve tried to take excellent care of it. Please feel free to reach out with any questions, or if you would like to see something I haven’t pictured.
